Accumulo, mail # dev - svngit2jira for Accumulo?

svngit2jira for Accumulo?
Drew Farris 2013-05-24, 09:40
Jira and commit message integration is a nice thing to have in place. Last
I checked we did not have it turned on. Does everyone else want to enable
it? If there is a general agreement I will file the infra ticket.

## Svn/Git to JIRA integration ##
A lot of projects use JIRA for managing tracking bugs and so on, and
many projects keep track of which commit affects which ticket. To make
things even easier, we have a new service called svngit2jira, which
integrates subversion and git commits with JIRA tickets. Simply mention
a JIRA ticket in a commit, and the specific JIRA ticket will receive an
update indicating that a certain commit has been made in reference to
the ticket. For more details on how this works and how to set it up,
visit http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html
+
David Medinets 2013-05-24, 11:29
+