HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api

+
anil gupta 2012-10-17, 18:04
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-18, 04:27
+
anil gupta 2012-10-16, 22:35
+
anil gupta 2012-10-17, 02:43
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-17, 04:44
+
anil gupta 2012-10-18, 21:16
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-19, 04:43
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 04:58
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 05:23
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 16:07
Re: Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api
Hi Guys,

Do you mean to say that i need to call the following method after the call
to addCoprocessor method:

public void *modifyTable*(byte[] tableName,
                        HTableDescriptor
<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTableDescriptor.html>
htd)
                 throws IOException
<http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/io/IOException.html?is-external=true>
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HBaseAdmin.html#modifyTable%28byte[],%20org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HTableDescriptor%29

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can attach the code that I tried.  Here as the HTD is getting modified we
> may need to call modifyTable().
> My testclass did try this while doing creation of table itself.
>
> I will attach shortly.
>
> Regards
> Ram

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-19, 05:37
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 05:40
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 05:51
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 05:54