Kafka >> mail # dev >> skype meeting on replication roadmap

Re: skype meeting on replication roadmap
so it looks like i need to take my son to a birthday party tonight (my babe
daughter is sick wife has to stay home with her)

if there is any chance to move this to Monday? (sorry) if not I understand
either way let me know

--

/*
Joe Stein