Pig >> mail # dev >> [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?

Re: [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?
I don't mind trying to put together a patch for what I described above if
there's a general consensus on the strategy we should take (or at least no
big objections).

I think the multiple jars solution could be troublesome, but maybe after
seeing what a patch looks like for a single jar solution it'll seem nicer.

Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
MORTAR DATA / 519 277 4391 / www.mortardata.com