Hive >> mail # user >> Re: hive-site.xml not found on classpath

Re: hive-site.xml not found on classpath
which version of hive do you use?

Could you try to add the following debug line in bin/hive before hive real
executes, and see the result?

*echo "CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH"*

if [ "$TORUN" = "" ]; then
   echo "Service $SERVICE not found"
   echo "Available Services: $SERVICE_LIST"
   exit 7
else
   $TORUN "$@"
fi