HBase, mail # user - Add Columnsize Filter for Scan Operation

Re: Add Columnsize Filter for Scan Operation
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 15:06
Please take a look
at src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/ColumnCountGetFilter.java :

 * Simple filter that returns first N columns on row only.

You can modify the filter to suit your needs.

Cheers