HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Region/Table Hotspotting

+
Joarder KAMAL 2013-02-11, 02:17
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-11, 05:14
+
Joarder KAMAL 2013-02-11, 05:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-11, 14:55
+
Kevin Odell 2013-02-11, 02:32
+
Joarder KAMAL 2013-02-11, 03:43
Re: HBase Region/Table Hotspotting
Matt Corgan summarized the pro and con of having large number of regions
here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7667?focusedCommentId=13575024&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13575024

Cheers