Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> async multi requests in the Java client

+
Camille Fournier 2013-02-01, 21:42
+
Camille Fournier 2013-02-01, 21:45
+
Marshall McMullen 2013-02-01, 22:04
Re: async multi requests in the Java client

Yeah.  It was an oversight.  I did the java client and I ten not to think much about the asynchronous interfaces so I never designed anything along those lines.

Should be hard to add.

Sent from my iPhone