Zookeeper, mail # dev - async multi requests in the Java client

Re: async multi requests in the Java client
Ted Dunning 2013-02-02, 03:48

Yeah.  It was an oversight.  I did the java client and I ten not to think much about the asynchronous interfaces so I never designed anything along those lines.

Should be hard to add.

Sent from my iPhone