Hive >> mail # dev >> How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?

Re: How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?
"Unless you are signing up to test every release on 0.20.2 we don't have
anyone doing the relevant testing"

We spend much more time dealing with windows issues. Unless someone signs
up to test and certify windows should we drop that as well?