HBase >> mail # user >> Still not sure who to blame: Hbase, zookeeper, security?

+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-27, 18:14
RE: Still not sure who to blame: Hbase, zookeeper, security?
Version?

Best regards,
Vladimir Rodionov
Principal Platform Engineer
Carrier IQ, www.carrieriq.com
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: Jay Vyas [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 11:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Still not sure who to blame: Hbase, zookeeper, security?

A few days ago I pasted logs from my cluster which wont let me create a
table:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18993200/hbase-cant-create-table-who-to-blame-hmaster-or-zookeeper

Even though hmaster is running according to JPS, I get a  please hold
exception.

Hate to bump, but I think it would be good to have an answer on
stackoverflow, or at least some comments.  Im sure others have or will run
into this error someday.

In any case, once its working, I'll paste an answer.

At the moment Im still wondering, how do we debug the master is
initializing, PleaseWaitException?
--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this message, including any attachments hereto, may be confidential and is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom this message is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent or designee of the intended recipient, please note that any review, use, disclosure or distribution of this message or its attachments, in any form, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and/or [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete or destroy any copy of this message and its attachments.
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-27, 18:45
+
Michael Webster 2013-09-28, 06:57