Accumulo >> mail # dev >> What are the effects of mounting HDFS with Fuse-DFS

+
Dan Taylor 2013-03-04, 16:23
Re: What are the effects of mounting HDFS with Fuse-DFS
Accumulo also keeps pertinent information in Zookeeper. So you will need to
backup that as well. Also, you need to make sure everything is completely
stable when you backup, as any changes in the !METADATA table while backing
up could cause major data loss.