Drill >> mail # dev >> Review Request: Patch for an HBase Table Scanner version of a Drill Storage Engine, implemented against the reference implementation.

Re: Review Request: Patch for an HBase Table Scanner version of a Drill Storage Engine, implemented against the reference implementation.
In any case do you think I should remove the skeleton altogether or leave it (with the added comments) as a hint of what will be done next?

-david