Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS]  Clarify bylaws on PMC chair voting

Re: [DISCUSS] Clarify bylaws on PMC chair voting
Vinod,

I don't see what the PMC Chair does has any barring on how we select them.
 Yes I agree that a -1 will not be an issue.  That is why I said "However,
I don't think in practice it really matters if we allow for vetoes or
not."  I too am +1 for Owen's suggestion, but I would like to see a vote
thread with the exact diff of the change to the bylaws.

--Bobby