Bigtop >> mail # dev >> supported puppet versions

Re: supported puppet versions
I tried to fix errors happening with puppet 3.2.3, mostly it's in the way
templates access variables, i.e. variables references should be prefixed
with '@' for puppet 3.x. Seems to be working fine with both 3.2.3 and 2.7
now. Does it make sense to do this kind of quick fix in the upstream, while
the bigger refactoring (BIGTOP-840) is in progress? And if it does, is it
possible to bring the changes into branch-0.6, or it's not working this way
with big top?

--
Andrey Klochkov
Grid Dynamics