Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.3

+
Mengwei Ding 2013-10-19, 00:43
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.3
+1

* Verified signatures and checksums
* Unit and integration testing seems to be passing for both Hadoop profiles
** With exception of TableStagedExportTest on Hadoop 100 that is known to be failing and will be resolved by SQOOP-927
* Verified presence of license information for all jars included in the binary archives
* Verified top level files
* Tried simple import job on Hadoop 1.0.1 (BigTop 0.3)
* Tried simple import job on Hadoop 2.0.5-alpha (BigTop 0.6)

Jarcec

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 08:43:44PM -0400, Mengwei Ding wrote:
> This is the third cut of Sqoop 2 branch, version 1.99.3. Purpose of this
> release is to provide early bits to our users so that they can test the
> product and provide early feedback.
>
> *** Please cast your vote by Friday 2013-10-25 ***
>
> The list of fixed issues:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.txt;h=f0ccca80f8234dea09a6e4be3b6ce0bfd13e516f;hb=branch-1.99.3
>

> The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5, *.sha):
> http://people.apache.org/~hshreedharan/sqoop-1.99.3-rc0/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-1.99.3-rc0
>
> The KEYS file: