HBase >> mail # user >> hbase security

+
Rita 2012-05-15, 02:41
+
Harsh J 2012-05-15, 09:24
+
Rita 2012-05-15, 11:11
+
Michel Segel 2012-05-15, 11:21
+
Rita 2012-05-15, 22:35
+
Kevin Odell 2012-05-15, 22:37
+
Rita 2012-05-16, 00:40
+
Eugene Koontz 2012-05-17, 14:19
+
Stack 2012-05-17, 20:22
Re: hbase security
I could repost the "up and running with secure hadoop" one.  But it's
kind of out of date at this point.  I remember, back when the site was
still up, getting some comments on it about things that had already
changed in the 0.20.20X releases.

I can take a look and see how bad it is.
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Eugene Koontz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> http://web.archive.org/web/20101031022526/http://hbaseblog.com/2010/10/11/secure-hbase-access-controls/
>>
>> http://web.archive.org/web/20100817034022/http://hbaseblog.com/2010/07/21/up-and-running-with-secure-hadoop/
>>

> Anyone interested in porting these over to
> http://blogs.apache.org/hbase/? They have great stuff in them.
> St.Ack
+
Eugene Koontz 2012-05-17, 21:40