HBase, mail # dev - 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
Stack 2013-04-03, 03:39
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > - HBASE-7897 Add support for tags to Cell Interface
>
> I think one of us over here could pick this up, let me ask.
>
> > - Unit test fixes
>
> I have some stuff due by the 12th. After that I aim for green trunk and
> 0.94 builds on 54.241.6.143, including the Hadoop 2 ones. Will put on my
> hip boots.

I like Jimmy's suggestion from another thread where we just back out all
flakey tests and roll them in one at a time into a build that is usually
blue rather than always red so we can figure which tests and code
destabilize.

St.Ack