HBase >> mail # user >> Regions in transition

+
kiran 2013-02-08, 05:44
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 05:48
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:31
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 06:35
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:39
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 06:46
+
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:50
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-08, 07:08
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 07:15
Re: Regions in transition
Thanks samar and ramakrishna

I did use option 2 and deleted /hbase from the zkcli shell. I restarted the
cluster now there are more regions in transition. Will it take some time to
complete since it is a new assignment ?

My hase version is 0.94.1, and I have a doubt with the property
hbase.hregion.max.filesize. I set it to a very large value of 100GB. But
some how table regions are not splitted as per the property.

kiran 2013-02-08, 12:39
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-09, 10:07
+