HBase >> mail # user >> Regions in transition

Re: Regions in transition
Thanks samar and ramakrishna

I did use option 2 and deleted /hbase from the zkcli shell. I restarted the
cluster now there are more regions in transition. Will it take some time to
complete since it is a new assignment ?

My hase version is 0.94.1, and I have a doubt with the property
hbase.hregion.max.filesize. I set it to a very large value of 100GB. But
some how table regions are not splitted as per the property.