HBase, mail # user - RowFilter - Each Time It Should Be Initialized?

RowFilter - Each Time It Should Be Initialized?
Bing Li 2012-03-02, 06:30
Dear all,

I am now using RowFilter to retrieve multiple rows. Each time I need to
call the following line?

     filter = new RowFilter(CompareFilter.CompareOp.EQUAL,
newSubstringComparator(
"Classmate2"));

I check the relevant APIs. There is a method, reset(). But it seems that I
have to use the constructor to set the new parameters only. Does that way
consume many resources if the count of rows is large.

Thanks,
Bing