Accumulo >> mail # user >> Hadoop 2 Work

+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-04-03, 17:42
Re: Hadoop 2 Work
It has not been backported to 1.4.3.  I believe Eric did some testing with
1.5.0 and Hadoop 2.  A number of people have asked questions about building
it, but I don't know if it is being used actively yet.

Billie
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Ed Kohlwey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I noticed that the Hadoop 2 ticket has been closed in JIRA and marked as
> fixed in 1.5.0.
>
> Does anyone know if this work has been backported to 1.4.3? Has anyone
> started actively using it yet?

+
Eric Newton 2013-04-03, 17:50