HBase, mail # user - what is the max size for one region and what is the max size of region for one server

what is the max size for one region and what is the max size of region for one server
tgh 2012-12-17, 08:11
Hi
I try to use hbase 0.90 to store 100billion massage, and I have
setup hbase, and use API to store messages into hbase, It seems ok,
But, my mates tell me that , for hbase , max size for one region is
4GB , and for one server, the max number for region is 100, then for one
server, I can only store 400GB data, is it that ?

Or what about the max size for one region and what about the max
size of region for one server?

For 100billion message, I need to store more data in one server,
Could you help me

Thank you
Tian Guanhua