Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Backport of MiniAccumuloCluster v1.5 to v1.4

+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-04, 01:43
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-04, 01:47
+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-04, 02:01
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-04, 19:26
+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-04, 19:39
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-04, 19:50
+
Christopher 2013-04-04, 23:22
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-05, 15:18
Re: Backport of MiniAccumuloCluster v1.5 to v1.4
@since tag added to back ported proxy

On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:22 PM, Christopher wrote:

> I think if something does get backported, the @since tags should say
> the version it was first released, followed by a note saying that it
> was backported to the next release of the current series.
>
> Example:
> /**
> * @since 1.5.0, backported to 1.4.4
> */
>
> A more succinct syntax might be:
> /**
> * @since 1.5.0,1.4.4
> */
>

> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thinking about the since tags a bit more, maybe the since tags should
>> just contain the version that we released first?  That would imply
>> that maybe the since tags in 1.4.4 would say since 1.5.0?
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> The back porting of the proxy is pretty much complete. I have not submitted the patch yet because I am not able to run any automated integration tests without the mini Accumulo cluster. I've gotten pretty far with backporting the Mini Accumulo Cluster and it would be massively useful to have the it in v1.4 (if it works out well). Anyone against submitting a separate patch for this when it's complete?
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-04, 19:21