MapReduce >> mail # user >> Job launch from eclipse

+
Han JU 2013-04-23, 13:21
Re: Job launch from eclipse
You need to generate a jar file, pass all the parameters on run time if any
is fixed and run at hadoop like hadoop -jar jarfilename.jar <parameters>

*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Han JU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting my hands on hadoop. One thing I really want to know is how you
> launch MR jobs in a development environment.
>
> I'm currently using Eclipse 3.7 with hadoop plugin from hadoop 1.0.2. With
> this plugin I can manage HDFS and submit job to cluster. But the strange
> thing is, every job launch from Eclipse in this way is not recorded by the
> jobtracker (can't monitor it from web UI). But finally the output appears
> in HDFS path as the parameter I gave. It's really strange that makes me
> think it's a standalone job run then it writes output to HDFS.
>
> So how do you code and launch jobs to cluster?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> --
> *JU Han*
>
> UTC   -  Université de Technologie de Compiègne
> *     **GI06 - Fouille de Données et Décisionnel*
>
> +33 0619608888

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-23, 13:46
+