Flume >> mail # user >> flume 1.2.0 bzip2 codec problem

flume 1.2.0 bzip2 codec problem
Hi

I have downloaded and deployed latest flume code from repository
"https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flume/trunk/"

In the conf file I am using following properties for the hdfs sink:
agent.sinks.hdfsSink.type = hdfs
agent.sinks.hdfsSink.hdfs.path= <xyz>
agent.sinks.hdfsSink.hdfs.fileType =CompressedStream
agent.sinks.hdfsSink.hdfs.filePrefix=<xxx>
agent.sinks.hdfsSink.hdfs.rollSize=0
agent.sinks.hdfsSink.hdfs.codeC=bzip2
agent.sinks.hdfsSink.hdfs.rollCount=0
agent.sinks.hdfsSink.hdfs.batchSize=1
agent.sinks.hdfsSink.hdfs.rollInterval=1

After running it gives me an exception for bzip.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported compression codec bzip2.
  Please choose from: [None, GzipCodec, DefaultCodec, LzoCodec,
LzopCodec, SnappyCodec]

Isn't flume 1.2.0 supporting bzip2?

Regards,
Jagadish