Hive >> mail # user >> Multiuser setup on Hive

Re: Multiuser setup on Hive
Thanks Alex,
But unfortunately I don't have kerberos implementation right now to try it
out.
I was wondering if we can create multiple metastore dbs in mysql and then
for each user group make separate hive-site.xml which has the username and
jdbc connection details. Do I make any sense? is something in these lines
possible?

Regards,
Austin
On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]