Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Interesting project on github - Noah

+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-26, 22:44
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-27, 06:11
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-02-27, 07:16
Re: Interesting project on github - Noah
> Ya, I wondered about that too, esp given he mentions
>
> "(yes I'm aware that you can run Zookeeper in single server
> mode from a single JAR file)"
>
> and Noah's stack requires (granted we require java):
>
> Ruby
> EventMachine/Sinatra/Ohm
> Redis
>
> Patrick

That was the dumbest thing I've read in a few weeks.

Just managing Redis persistence is as or more complex than using ZooKeeper.

    - Andy
+
nicholas harteau 2011-02-27, 22:47