HDFS >> mail # dev >> Block placement Policy

Block placement Policy
I have read somewhere that a user can specified his own ReplicaPlacementPolicy.
How can I specify my own ReplicaPlacementPolicy?
I you have any sample ReplicaPlacementPolicy, then please share it..

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,