Flume >> mail # user >> deserializer.maxLineLength

+
Frank Maritato 2013-07-08, 23:50
+
Paul Chavez 2013-07-09, 00:07
Re: deserializer.maxLineLength
Ah got it.

<agent>.sources.<source_name>.deserializer.maxLineLength = 4096

Thanks
--
Frank Maritato
On Jul 8, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Paul Chavez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>