MapReduce >> mail # user >> reducers output

Re: reducers output
Alieh - you might want to look at MR concepts (job, input, output etc.).

The short answer is *hadoop* doesn't decide anything, it's upto the MR job to decide input/output etc.

You might want to read through this:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/stable/mapred_tutorial.html

Arun

--