Hive >> mail # user >> Hive mapper creation

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-28, 18:47
+
Bejoy KS 2012-06-28, 18:52
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-28, 18:59
+
Bejoy KS 2012-06-28, 19:07
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-28, 19:25
+
Bejoy KS 2012-06-28, 19:29
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-28, 19:35
Re: Hive mapper creation
mappers are not created per row
but instead they are based on your query and hive configuration
if u set max input size etc
you can actually set max number of mappers you want to set as well to limit
how many maps are launched

--
Nitin Pawar