Hive >> mail # user >> Hive mapper creation

Re: Hive mapper creation
mappers are not created per row
but instead they are based on your query and hive configuration
if u set max input size etc
you can actually set max number of mappers you want to set as well to limit
how many maps are launched

--
Nitin Pawar