MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to Influence Reduce Task Location.

How to Influence Reduce Task Location.
Hi All,

Is there anyway to influence where a reduce task is run?  We have a case where we'd like to choose the host to run the reduce task based on the task's input key.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jane