Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Setting Charset in getBytes() call.

Re: Setting Charset in getBytes() call.
I also worked through the changes and found some questionable changes.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-836?focusedCommentId=13489228&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13489228