HBase >> mail # dev >> TestThriftServerCmdLine seems to need 12 minutes to run.

+
N Keywal 2012-08-24, 13:54
Re: TestThriftServerCmdLine seems to need 12 minutes to run.
On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:54 AM, N Keywal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've seen as well these ones:
> Running
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.backup.example.TestZooKeeperTableArchiveClient
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 284.153 sec
>
> This one was me. It does a bunch of waiting for compactions to preceed via
the high level API and also coordination via ZK (so full cluster setup/down
is included in the test time).

There is a forced sleep (currently 1000ms) but that is a far smaller than
the overall runtime. It just that compactions seem to take a while. I can
take a look early next week though if we really want to crank down the time
- it is categorized a Large though...

-Jesse
+
N Keywal 2012-08-25, 11:24