Hive >> mail # dev >> How to pass hadoop_opts( hadoop-0.23.0) from hive ?

How to pass hadoop_opts( hadoop-0.23.0) from hive ?
Hi All

       I have deployed Hive-0.9.1 + Hadoop-0.23.0.  I want to pass
HADOOP_OPTS from Hive like GC_OPTS.

Problem I am facing in passing HADOOP_OPTS IS

     à In $HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop script, HADOOP_OPTS is nullified. Because
of this , any HADOOP_OPTS passed from Hive is taking affect.

How can we pass hadoop_opts from Hive..?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Rohith Sharma K S