Flume >> mail # user >> high level plugin architecture

+
S Ahmed 2012-11-13, 14:26
Re: high level plugin architecture
You can find the details of the components and how to wire them together here: http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 6:26 AM, S Ahmed wrote:

> Hello,
>
> So I downloaded the flume source, and I was hoping someone can go over the high-level plugin architecture.
>
> So each major feature of flume like a sink, or a channel has an interface, and then concrete implementations implement the interface.
>
> How exactly do you wireup the type of sink or channel you want to use, is it using IoC or do you just put the package/class in the config file and then it assumes your .jar is in the classpath?

+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-13, 17:57
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-13, 18:12