Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [parquet-dev] Will parquet support ETL tools like Hadoop Sqoop

Re: [parquet-dev] Will parquet support ETL tools like Hadoop Sqoop
I have not explicitly tested this, but if Parquet has the hive serdes
written for use with Hive, it should be possible to use the HCat
integration  to move data using Sqoop.

https://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.4/SqoopUserGuide.html#_sqoop_hcatalog_integration

Thanks