Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Support for json output

Support for json output
Hey devs,

I needed my data in json in hdfs so I hacked support for it into sqoop. Is this something you would be interested in adding to the main sqoop code?

repo: https://github.com/tyro89/json-sqoop

note that I also added public to JAVA_RESERVED_WORDS.

Cheers,

Erik