MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop-2 on windows How To ?

Re: hadoop-2 on windows How To ?
you do not ssh to run windows either its windows or linux.

ssh is used to for only making it easy to install. hadoop does not use ssh.

All network communication in hadoop happen over tcp.

I personally never installed hadoop on windows but there is this blog with
pictorial representation
http://hortonworks.com/blog/installing-hadoop-on-windows/

--
Nitin Pawar