HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Thanks Viral.. Confusion came to me as the heading of the mails say abt SCR
metric and finally speaks abt hbase handled checksum metric which are 2
features..  Agree that hbase checksum works only with SCR as of now, this
might change later..  That is why I was just making it clear  .. NP :)

As I said pls check the DFS client side log(RS log) for BlockReaderLocal.
AFAIK there should not be HDFS_READ op log in DN side when the SCR is
happening..

-Anoop-