HBase, mail # dev - Compiling with hadoop 2.0 and hadoop 3.0

Re: Compiling with hadoop 2.0 and hadoop 3.0
Jesse Yates 2013-12-24, 05:03
Theoretically, it could also be used to specify an arbitrary hadoop
compilation target, but its always been so different (in terms of required
modules) that it never really could work out :-/
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com