HBase >> mail # dev >> Compiling with hadoop 2.0 and hadoop 3.0

Re: Compiling with hadoop 2.0 and hadoop 3.0
Theoretically, it could also be used to specify an arbitrary hadoop
compilation target, but its always been so different (in terms of required
modules) that it never really could work out :-/
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com