MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: C++ example for hadoop-2.2.0

+
Salman Toor 2013-11-04, 10:44
+
Amr Shahin 2013-11-04, 12:38
+
Amr Shahin 2013-11-04, 12:54
+
REYANE OUKPEDJO 2013-11-04, 13:19
+
Salman Toor 2013-11-04, 13:29
+
Salman Toor 2013-11-04, 13:20
+
Andre Kelpe 2013-11-04, 13:55
+
Salman Toor 2013-11-04, 14:05
+
jerome 2013-11-05, 20:42
Re: C++ example for hadoop-2.2.0
Hi,

Sorry for the late response.

As I have mentioned earlier I am quite new to the system so have very primitive knowledge.

Basically I have followed the following blog:

http://jugnu-life.blogspot.com/2013/09/build-and-compile-hadoop-from-source.html

except the following line in the end

# mvn package -Pdist -DskipTests -Dtar

I have used following command

# mvn package -Pdist,native,docs -DskipTests -Dtar

And than in "hadoop-dist/target" directory you can find "hadoop-2.2.0" which will contain the right native libraries.

Regards..
Salman.

Salman Toor, PhD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]