MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: C++ example for hadoop-2.2.0

Re: C++ example for hadoop-2.2.0
Hi,

Sorry for the late response.

As I have mentioned earlier I am quite new to the system so have very primitive knowledge.

Basically I have followed the following blog:

http://jugnu-life.blogspot.com/2013/09/build-and-compile-hadoop-from-source.html

except the following line in the end

# mvn package -Pdist -DskipTests -Dtar

I have used following command

# mvn package -Pdist,native,docs -DskipTests -Dtar

And than in "hadoop-dist/target" directory you can find "hadoop-2.2.0" which will contain the right native libraries.

Regards..
Salman.

Salman Toor, PhD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]