Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to verify all my master/slave name/data nodes have been configured correctly?

Re: How to verify all my master/slave name/data nodes have been configured correctly?
Hi,
 Use the JobTracker WEB UI at master:50030 and Namenode web UI at
master:50070.

--
Join me at http://hadoopworkshop.eventbrite.com/