Drill, mail # dev - How to "Setup common, ref and sqlparser java projects"

+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2014-01-11, 17:56
+
Rajika Kumarasiri 2014-01-12, 01:31
+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2014-01-13, 01:44
+
Rajika Kumarasiri 2014-01-20, 09:27
Re: How to "Setup common, ref and sqlparser java projects"
Jacques Nadeau 2014-01-20, 15:57
We have purposely excluded the IDE files in .gitignore.  Both Eclipse and
Intellij can import the maven modules directly.  Both need a single
completed CLI build first to the best job of importing.