Drill >> mail # dev >> How to "Setup common, ref and sqlparser java projects"

Re: How to "Setup common, ref and sqlparser java projects"
We have purposely excluded the IDE files in .gitignore.  Both Eclipse and
Intellij can import the maven modules directly.  Both need a single
completed CLI build first to the best job of importing.