Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [HADOOP-6317] Serialize the 'final'ness of Configuration keys - ASF JIRA

[HADOOP-6317] Serialize the 'final'ness of Configuration keys - ASF JIRA
Arun, are you still interested in this issue?

This was the oldest item in the patch queue.  I have updated the patch
to apply to current trunk.  It looks like a reasonable feature to me.
You originally filed the issue.  Aaron supplied a patch about a year
ago.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Doug