Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Java 7 and Hadoop

+
Scott Carey 2012-04-26, 21:03
+
Eli Collins 2012-04-26, 21:39
+
Eli Collins 2012-04-26, 21:25
+
Thomas Graves 2012-07-31, 16:17
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-01, 01:19
+
Santhosh M S 2013-07-25, 17:43
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-08-02, 17:55
+
Eli Collins 2013-08-02, 20:34
Re: Java 7 and Hadoop
Sandy and I just created a job, will run daily like the current trunk job.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-trunk-java7

+
Steve Loughran 2013-08-03, 08:34
+